Monday, May 31, 2010

Disgust

Disgust it is! That’s what I am, nothing but a big pile of disgust. Every time I strive to get out of the pit hole of sorrow, grief and sadness, I just fall deeper and deeper. My constants of sanity keep changing and I am unable to cope.

I have crippled my self. I have been the architect of my own disasters, I give hope to know one and cannot cause happiness to no one. Not even myself.
I lure in the darkness and move away when the light shines.
I have lost every ounce of courage I ever had and yet I cant kill myself, nor those I want to!
God you create everyone for a purpose, what Thy choose for me, is something I would question you for but you don’t answer, you just don’t answer!
You make me weak and you ask me to stand up to the challenge? How unjust can it get!
Why cannot I get out of the mess? You know I try hard right? You know what goes in my head why cant you fix that? Why cannot you speed up time and just put an end to this ?
Why is a question you would never answer and I would never know….

1 comment:

  1. hmm..a familiar state to relate with..i would just say that's the way it mostly happens... i guess with every 1..

    ReplyDelete