Thursday, April 1, 2010

Silence

Emotions are the deepest feelings that an individual can exhibit. They define who we are. No matter how strong or weak, they fabricate our thoughts, our actions and how we opt to live our lives.
My emotions are strong. Really strong.
That’s why I am always hesitant in making friends or get into a relationship. I like to remain independent because once I find an acquaintance; my prowess to dependency takes immediate control.
And that sucks.
My realization of personal space of people disappears instantly. I want to question I want to know what they are doing, I just want to be their shadow.
So when life goes off the road, or takes a rough road, I don’t have a spare tire, everything comes to shatteringly stand still.
The silence and pain of life is so…quiet.
The sounds are maddening and all you can imagine is the black hole in which you are sucked in bit by bit.
We need to keep fantasizing, keep imagining and keep dreaming of the perfect world even if it doesn’t exist.
For as for reality it only hangs by the most exposed thread.
And that scares the living hell out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment